You know those hot summer days where you have to wear trousers? Well, the torture ends now! The Sines trousers are made in a super fresh cupro fabric, high waist with side pockets and tapered legs. With front pleats for a more comfortable fitting, they have a zip fly and button fastening but also an elastic on the back to fit more types of bodies. The Cupro used for these trousers is made from Surpluses from the textile industry, and we found this knit in a factory in the North of Portugal.
Materials: 100% Cupro. Zip fly: YKK made in Portugal. Button: Recycled cork. Weaved in Vila Nova de Famalicão and sewed with love in Leiria.
Ana is 165cm tall (wears EU 34) and is wearing Size I.
Did you know that the greatest environmental impact of a garment over its entire life is not in its production, transport or disposal, but in its use by the consumer – washing, drying and ironing? This means you have a great power on reducing it’s eco-footprint.
Cupro Cupro can be machine washed, and where light colors can be washed on a normal, warm (not hot!) cycle, it’s better to stick to cold water when washing dark coloured Cupro fabrics. Avoid drying Cupro in the tumble dryer: keeping the fabric crease free is much easier when line drying it using clothespins. When in knits flat dry.
- The measurements in each size guide are reflective of garment measures and not those of the body.
- Measure your actual body rather than over your clothes, as it will give more accurate results.
- Compare your body measurements against the size guide provided in each product.
- If you measure in between two sizes, always go up a size.
- When measuring G consider your footwear choice, as this will affect the real length.